Atlus, via Deep Silver, have announced their DLC schedule for Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology as well as a demo of the game and a free Nintendo 3DS theme. Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology will release on Nintendo 3DS on 13th February in the Americas and on the 16th February in Europe.
The demo for Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology is available to download today from the Nintendo eShop allowing you to get familiar with the story and game mechanics. Then come launch day you can transfer your save file over to the full game, a feature we definitely appreciate.
The Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology 3DS theme is completely free and available to download from the Theme Shop.
Lastly, and perhaps the most important then is the planned DLC schedule for Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology. Here’s what you can expect:
16th February (Launch Day):
- Growth Ring: Consumable item. Gain additional EXP.
- Mole Armlet: Consumable item. Gain additional money.
- New Difficulty – DEADLY: Unlock “Near Death” difficulty.
- Chibi Art Pack: Switch main character art to Chibi art.
- Classic Art Pack: Switch main character art to original version’s.
- Bathing in Mana: Fan service event. Each character will show up ready for a swim. Plus an additional boss battle.
- Rage of the Fallen: Rescue Aht and Marco in New Granorg in different timeline.
- Under the Moonlight: Investigate information leak with Eruca and Rainey in New Granorg in different timeline.
- Settling the Score: Investigate the distortion in time with Rosch and Gafka in different timeline. Fight against seven bosses in sequence.
- Meeting in the Chasm: Explore the hidden past of Nemesia.
- Hunting Corridor: A dungeon that you can find an item to boost up your character parameters.