To celebrate the upcoming release of The Comic Artist & His Assistants: The Complete Series Collection on DVD & Blu-ray, one lucky reader will be in with a chance of winning a DVD copy, courtesy of Animatsu Entertainment. To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize all you need to do is: FOLLOW us on twitter @japancuriosity and RETWEET our competition tweet, simple! or LIKE our Facebook page Japan Curiosity and COMMENT on the competition post.
— J-Curi (@japancuriosity) September 7, 2015
Synopsis: “Lechery, perversion, and a lack of respect for the feelings of others are all qualities that would normally look really bad on one’s resume. For manga artist Yuki Aito, however, they’re the fundamentals of his art. And that art is good enough that managing editor Mihari will put up with the panicked panty runs, barrages of breast jokes, and other even lower-brow forms of self-amusement that Yuki wallows in.
But when the continuing cavalcade of carnal crudity causes Yuki to get off his work schedule, Mihari’s last straw breaks and she’s forced to bring in a team of assistants. Young, attractive, female assistants. Needless to say, it’s not the schedule that Yuki will be trying to get on top of now, and getting a four-panel strip out on time may involve stripping AND drawing and quartering.”
Terms and Conditions:
1) Competition will close on Sunday 13th September at 11:59pm, with the winner announced shortly thereafter.
2) Prize has been provided by Fetch Publicity / Animatsu Entertainment and can not be swapped/exchanged.
3) The Competition is open to anyone living within the UK.
Twitter Entry Terms and Conditions:
4) You must RETWEET the competition tweet to be in with a chance of winning.
5) You must also FOLLOW us on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning.
6) Multiple tweets will not be counted.
Facebook Entry Terms and Conditions:
7) You must COMMENT on the competition post to be in with a chance of winning.
8) You must also LIKE us on Facebook to be in with a chance of winning.
9) Multiple comments will not be counted.