To celebrate the upcoming release of Bleach Complete Series 14 on DVD, one lucky reader will be in with a chance of winning a DVD copy, courtesy of Manga Entertainment. To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize all you need to do is: FOLLOW us on twitter @japancuriosity and RETWEET our competition tweet, simple! or LIKE our Facebook page Japan Curiosity and LIKE on the competition post.
— J-Curi (@japancuriosity) September 15, 2015
Synopsis: “Ichigo returns from Hueco Mundo at last to battle Aizen. But in the face of Aizen’s overwhelming power, Ichigo begins to lose his will to fight. The Thirteen Court Guard Squads are there to support him, and along with the Visoreds, they launch a full-scale attack. Even Head Captain Genryusai Yamamoto joins the fight, attempting to incinerate Aizen in a blazing inferno. But is anything enough to stop the Soul Society’s ultimate foe? Ichigo vs Aizen: let the showdown for the sake of the two worlds begin!
Humans and Soul Reapers realize their powerlessness against the astonishing might Aizen obtained through the Hogyoku. They once again owe their salvation to Ichigo, back from his training between worlds. More mature and more powerful, has the young man really reached a new stage of his evolution? Will he finally be a match for the relentless Captain Aizen?”
Terms and Conditions:
1) Competition will close on Sunday 20th September at 11:59pm, with the winner announced shortly thereafter.
2) Prize has been provided by Fetch Publicity / Manga Entertainment and can not be swapped/exchanged.
3) The Competition is open to anyone living within the UK.
Twitter Entry Terms and Conditions:
4) You must RETWEET the competition tweet to be in with a chance of winning.
5) You must also FOLLOW us on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning.
6) Multiple tweets will not be counted.
Facebook Entry Terms and Conditions:
7) You must LIKE on the competition post to be in with a chance of winning.
8) You must also LIKE us on Facebook to be in with a chance of winning.
9) Multiple comments will not be counted.